Trinity is more than just a church. It’s a place where the Word of God is shown to be alive, active, and applicable to our lives. It’s about people doing life together and experiencing God in a deeply personal way. Trinity is more than just relationships. It’s about a family committed to sharing and serving God within our community.
At Trinity, we take pleasure in “doing life together” because this is the heart of God. We are designed by God to have fellowship with Him and each other. Our contemporary services create an environment where believers can connect with each other and come together to explore God’s Word and His purpose for their lives.
Are you ready to engage in a spiritual journey? Are you ready to go deeper in your relationship with God and others? Are you ready to see how His truth can change your life? If you are looking for a place to belong and serve, then give Trinity a try! What have you got to lose (except yourself)?
- 100,000 Dimes Project 38%
WEEKLY SCHEDULE OF SERVICES & TIMES
- Sunday Morning Worship – 10am, in the Sanctuary
- Nursery (ages 0-3yrs) is staffed on Sunday mornings at the start of the Pastor’s Message to allow children to be a part of the Praise & Worship experience.
- Pre-school (3-4yrs) is staffed on Sunday mornings upstairs and also begins at the start of the Pastor’s Message
- Activ8 Trinity Kids (4yrs-5th grade) – takes place at the same time as Nursery and Pre-school (in the same location as the Pre-school group); during this time we explore different parts of the world to get a deeper understanding of God’s Word and His love for us.
- Sunday Evening “Body-Building” Prayer Service – 5:30pm, in the Sanctuary (no Nursery)
- Women’s Bible Study – 6:00-7:00pm, in the Fellowship Hall
- Men’s Bible Study – 6:00-7:00pm, in the Sanctuary
- Youth Group (6th-12th grade) – 6:00-7:00pm, upstairs in the Youth Room
- Lost & Found Children’s Group (K-5th grade) – 6:00-7:00pm, upstairs in the Children’s Church Room
LOCATION & CONTACT INFO:
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Quarterly Business/Ministry Meeting - April 22nd - 6pm
Don’t forget to mark your calendars – next Sunday, April 22nd at 6:00 pm is our Quarterly Congregation Business/Ministry Meeting. Please make plans to attend.
Trinity Treats & Treasures - May 4th & 5th!
Trinity Christian Fellowship located on W. Main Street in Morehead invites you to attend a two-day event that’s fun for the whole family.
The fun begins on Friday, May 4th from 8am – 6pm with an upscale variety sale which includes items such as furniture, men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, baby items, jewelry, tools, etc. as well as a bake sale.
On Saturday, May 5th, the variety sale continues and doors open at 8am – 3pm, with a bake sale.