Greetings Church Family,
For the time being, we will be holding our morning services inside our main facility from 11:00am – 12:00pm, instead of our usual time from 10am-12pm. We will also continue to have limited seating that allows for family/household distancing. The following guidelines should be observed to help protect each other while coming together for corporate worship.
While attending services:
- Please maintain appropriate distancing.
- Please wear a face (mouth & nose) covering if possible. A cloth mask, bandana, scarf, etc. will suffice.
- Please refrain from handshakes, hugs, etc.
- While the restrooms will be open, please try to limit your trips. (This will require us to disinfect after every use.)
During services we will provide you with:
- Ushers to give assistance where needed
- Hand sanitizer, tissues, etc.
- A limited amount of face coverings if needed.
Services that will NOT be available until further notice includes:
- Sunday School classes
- Food & Drinks (Feel free to bring your own coffee!)
We ask that if you/family member is feeling sick, have a temperature above 100◦, or have any underlying health conditions to please stay at home. Members will be asked to make sacrifices to attend worship which includes, wearing a face covering while in the building, arriving early to be welcomed and routed to the worship space in a safe and orderly manner. Recognizing that we are all anxious to return to doing the things that we love, we appreciate and welcome your patience and prayers as plans are laid out for us to return in such a way that enables us to love God and love our neighbor as ourselves.
We understand if this a little “overwhelming”, but we want to ensure the safest possible worship experience for our church family. If you feel like this is not suitable for you and your family, we encourage you to stay at home and take advantage of our on-line service. We will be utilizing Facebook live to share out the live feed from each service on Sunday morning. Please visit our TCF Facebook page in order to access the live feed from our Sunday morning worship services safely from home! If you do choose to watch our services live from home, please give these live video feed posts a "Like" and please "Share" them out with your family and friends as well!
We look forward to seeing and hearing from you!
Peace & Blessings,